rebofushi41's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 25th, 2021 8:00 AM

Closed

postponing service start

Last week I signed up for Xfinity service. The technician came out but was not able to carry out the installation because he coudnt find the right cable. Now it turns out that i won't be moving into the apartment for another 4-6 months so I do not need to start internet /TV service right now. How can I keep my account but postpone the start of the services?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to us @rebofushi41. I am sorry to hear your move in date got delayed by so long. I can bet that may have been frustrating news. Due to the length in time until you move in, there is no way to keep the account open that long. Your best option would be to cancel the order/service you made, and contact us again once you are ready to move to reset the account. 

I can help to ensure the account get closed correctly. Can you send me a PM with your name and address? To send me a private message, click on my name, "ComcastKorie," and then click send a message.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

541 Messages

3 years ago

@rebofushi41, thank you for spending time with us today to help manage your account changes! I wish you the very best luck in your upcoming ventures, and hope to see you back here when it's time to get service set up! If there's anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach back out to our team here at any time. We're online 24/7 to help with any account questions or concerns, including starting new service! Have a wonderful rest of your day! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here