designsbyocean's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 1st, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

ending contract due to COVID-19

I have not worked since March due to COVID-19 and now I'm looking at breaking me lease and moving in with my cousin up in Royal Palm Beach. If I do this I will have to discontinue my services with Xfinity. I might have no choice but to do this due to the COVID-19. Will I get penalized for this?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@designsbyocean wrote:

I have not worked since March due to COVID-19 and now I'm looking at breaking me lease and moving in with my cousin up in Royal Palm Beach. If I do this I will have to discontinue my services with Xfinity. I might have no choice but to do this due to the COVID-19. Will I get penalized for this?

If you are in a contract and you cancel before the contract is up you will have to pay an early termination fee.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Hi designsbyocean. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. I can assist with reviewing your account and your disconnection options. I am here to help you any way I can. If you would like assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can access your account. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here