dbk4321's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 19th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

courtesy adjustment letter?

we just received a letter about being eligible for a sports network courtesy adjustment. it says we are no longer receiving service fromXfinity. (we are).  it directs us to a website to fill out a form for a credit. when i did, it said that I am a current customer and will receive an adjustment on my bill.  I checked and we haven't and there is no credit/adjustment scheduled.  when/will we be receiving a courtesy adjustment? and if so, when?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi, dbk4321. Thank you for posting! We appreciate you coming here for support. This adjustment should be reflected on your October 2020 bill statement, along with a message to explain the change. I understand you received the letter, but aren't seeing the adjust on the bill itself. Did you perhaps make any changes to your plan a few months ago where the service was disconnected, or did you downgrade to a plan that did not include sports programming?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Would like to get my adjustment please.

Problem Solver

• 

892 Messages

Hello and thank you so much for reaching out to us here on Xfinity Forums. I would be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have regarding a billing adjustment. Can you please click on my name "ComcastSelena" then "Send a message" to meet privately to begin? Thank you!

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I received the same letter. I am not receiving their service. what I should I do ?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @user_a6af00, thank you for reaching out to our forum for help with your courtesy adjustment letter concerns. Did the letter specify if it was in regards to a Regional Sports adjustment? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here