AudioBerg's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 5:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity’s endless loop

For 15 months I’ve been calling! Customer service says a tech has to come out.. ok.. tech say yes we see the problem and has to go to maintenance...it not your house it in the lines...and the process stops there... we’ll I’ve Had 20-25 maybe 30 techs at my house over that time.. still not fixed,, tv phone, cut out and internet is unusable.. and I never receive a phone call back..you are purposely ignoring me and stealing my money! why! I want to know why! I deserve to know why! And I’ve paid for a straight answer! But I’ve only been given 200 hours of we’re sorry.. and appreciate your business!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello AudioBerg, thank you for reaching out to us here with this concern. It sounds like you've been through quite a bit with trying to get this issue resolved. Please allow me the opportunity to look into this for you, with COVID around we all need our services to work as designed. For further assistance could you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message"?

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

No no no it had nothing to do with COVID as this has been happening since before COVID..
try again

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

Your post has been removed to a secure and hidden area for violating the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. If you are not familiar with these, please review them. [abbreviated profanity]

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Guidelines/m-p/3115028#M1

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Acceptable-Use-Policy/m-p/2618379#M2

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

So again, you people are ignoring me..

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Yea sent like 20 of them..

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@AudioBerg wrote:
So again, you people are ignoring me..

Did you send a private message as requested?

Contributor

• 

150 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @AudioBerg, I do see you have spoken to a few of my colleagues through private message previously. I do ask that we continue our conversation there so we can continue to assist you. You can send me a private message by clicking on my name "ComcastPeter" and then clicking on the "Send a message" button. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

I’ll feel more comfortable right here in the open.. the last 6 people I talked to in a private message have blown me off.. we can talk right here in front of everyone, it is a forum? Correct? What are you trying to hide?

Contributor

• 

150 Messages

3 years ago

@AudioBerg I do see we have replied to your last private message you sent to us and we look forward to your next private response. Although, I can definitely understand your skepticism and frustration, but since we've been discussing specific information related to your services and account, I would need you to continue to work with our team via private message. Otherwise, you can also reach out to one of our other support teams by selecting an option at https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us.

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

So now your, ignoring me again, refuse to fix my issues.. and now your supervisor is avoiding me too.. I want a manager to call me.. not ASAP but immediately.. this is unacceptable!

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Comcast endless loop
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here