cpgrad's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 6th, 2021 6:00 PM

Closed

Xfi Gateway has not shipped out yet.

I Ordered Xfi complete 3 weeks ago and the gateway modem still hasn't shipped out yet.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Same... THEY called me on Christmas Eve to upgrade... Charged my bill but didn't send it.. Called on the 7th, and they were going to sent overnight for Saturday...  STILL hasn't shipped.   .....

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @cpgrad, I'm sorry you have not received the modem yet. I will be more than happy to follow up on this equipment. Please click on my name and use the send message option to send your name and service address. This will allow me to check on this order. 

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @frustrated1971! I'm sorry to hear this. I wanted to see if you have received your modem yet? If not, I'd be happy to check the order's status and ship a new one if necessary. If you still need help, send a private message including your first and last name and the numbers associated with your service address. To send me a private message, click on "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having the same issue. I ordered it and have all the confirmations but I can't find anywhere that it is being shipped or delivered.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here