Community Forum

What is the Mailing Address for Paying Bills

Highlighted
New Poster

What is the Mailing Address for Paying Bills

I am away from home, so do not have that information with me and my bill is overdue.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: What is the Mailing Address for Paying Bills

@WildFlowerETwin wrote:

I am away from home, so do not have that information with me and my bill is overdue.

If you have access to this Forum, you should be able to log in to your account and get information on Bill Paying options.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Administrator

@WildFlowerETwin 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you or posting your question here. We have multiple payment processing centers throughout the country. To ensure that you are sending your payment into the correct one, you will need the payment address from your billing statement. If you have a physical bill you can simply send in your payment and the remittance slip (found at the bottom of the first page of your bill) to the address on that remittance slip. If you do not have your physical bill, you can find the PDF copy with the payment address in Xfinity My Account. 

How to View Your Current Bill

1. Sign in to My Account with a primary user account or a manager.
  2. Click View Bill Details to open a PDF of your most recent bill in a new tab.

The payment address can be found at the bottom of your first page on the remittance slip (usually a P.O. Box address).

The fastest way to make a payment is online via Xfinity My Account as mentioned by @jav6joev. More information about the different ways to pay your bill can be found here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/pay-your-bill-echat

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast

PO Box 60533

City of Industry CA 91716-0533

This is the address listed on my statements. I live in Kansas City, Missouri. I'm not sure if they have different PO Boxes for different areas but I feel like it should still get to them regardless.

I've had this same issue before. I swear they hide it so you are forced to pay online. It's so annoying! I ended up mailing mine to the retail store closest to my house. It worked out fine. 

When I had this issue (multiple times actually) I was able to view my bill on my phone (and pay that way) but it was NOT letting me see the pdf version with the mailing address. I hope that is not still the case. 

I still feel like they make it harder for you to pay by mail intentionally. They try to funnel you back to entering your card info. Omg even the chat assistant robot just tells you to pay online. So annoying!

Stop forcing us to only do things one way.