WildFlowerETwin's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 7th, 2020 6:00 AM

Closed

What is the Mailing Address for Paying Bills

I am away from home, so do not have that information with me and my bill is overdue.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

4 years ago

@WildFlowerETwin 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you or posting your question here. We have multiple payment processing centers throughout the country. To ensure that you are sending your payment into the correct one, you will need the payment address from your billing statement. If you have a physical bill you can simply send in your payment and the remittance slip (found at the bottom of the first page of your bill) to the address on that remittance slip. If you do not have your physical bill, you can find the PDF copy with the payment address in Xfinity My Account. 

How to View Your Current Bill

1. Sign in to My Account with a primary user account or a manager.
  2. Click View Bill Details to open a PDF of your most recent bill in a new tab.

The payment address can be found at the bottom of your first page on the remittance slip (usually a P.O. Box address).

The fastest way to make a payment is online via Xfinity My Account as mentioned by @jav6joev. More information about the different ways to pay your bill can be found here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/pay-your-bill-echat

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

@WildFlowerETwin wrote:

I am away from home, so do not have that information with me and my bill is overdue.

If you have access to this Forum, you should be able to log in to your account and get information on Bill Paying options.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Comcast

PO Box 60533

City of Industry CA 91716-0533

This is the address listed on my statements. I live in Kansas City, Missouri. I'm not sure if they have different PO Boxes for different areas but I feel like it should still get to them regardless.

I've had this same issue before. I swear they hide it so you are forced to pay online. It's so annoying! I ended up mailing mine to the retail store closest to my house. It worked out fine. 

When I had this issue (multiple times actually) I was able to view my bill on my phone (and pay that way) but it was NOT letting me see the pdf version with the mailing address. I hope that is not still the case. 

I still feel like they make it harder for you to pay by mail intentionally. They try to funnel you back to entering your card info. Omg even the chat assistant robot just tells you to pay online. So annoying!

Stop forcing us to only do things one way.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Exactly! I have the same problem!!!  I received an email telling me I MUST pay "online" for

the March 2021 Xfinity bill. Then, to  "sign in, create an account and change billing back to

paper if you do not want to continue paying online". The March bill HAD TO BE PAID ONLINE!

There is no way that Xfinity is going to force me to pay online! I have a choice. 

So, I made a copy of my February invoice, however, the part that I tore off to send in the payment

had the mailing address on it! So, I cannot get an address to send my payment!!!

Thank you to "lauralovesblue" who posted the address to send my payment!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I LIVE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE MAILING ADDRESS TO SEND MY XFINITY MOBILE PAYMENT TO? TRYING TO FIND THIS INFORMATION IS WORST THAN PULLING TEETH! I CALLED XFINITY MOBILE AND ALL I GOT WAS THE RUNAROUND AND 1/2-HOUR OF WASTED TIME!!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

@user_c62434  Can you log in to your account online and download/look at the PDF file of your bill?  The address to submit payments for your accounts location should be there.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here