Lvbrunt's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 29th, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

Unlimited data plan "Temporarily Unavailable"

Trying to sign up for unlimited using https://www.xfinity.com/buy/plan/checkout/XFINUDAT. This is the fourth or fifth day in a row that I've tried with no success.

The page only reads "Temporarily unavailable The product you’re interested in isn’t available for purchase at this time"

I see that some are finding responses here about the same issue, so I'll give it a try.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@Lvbrunt 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello Lvbrunt. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. Apologies you are experiencing trouble using our website. I can assist with going over the Unlimited Data options available, and added to your account. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here