Teddy14's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 10th, 2020 9:00 AM

Closed

Unable to order free pods!

I recently upgraded my service and received an email stating my assessment was complete and that I was eligible for free Pods. I click the link and I get a message that says they’re unavailable?! Why bother sending me an email and link if I can’t even get the free pods?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

same issue here. theres many posts with this exact same issue too. not sure who can help. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same problem here, Considering a switch if this is not addressed soon.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

How long did your assessment take to complete? I'm in a slightly different situation where I know I need pods but Xfinity is not able to help until the assessment is done. It has been well over a week already...

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

mine took about 2 weeks to get the email. I chatted and called support and all anyone will say is I have to wait 14 days once I get the email before I can order the 'free' pods. why send the email out then???? I know the offer is for a limited time so im wondering if it will be expired after those 14 days and im just getting the run around.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

I went to my local xfinity store and had the rep order for me. no questions asked. should be arriving tomorrow (fingers crossed). it should not have been so difficult. 

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I switched in early July and received the email about 2-3 weeks later. Glad to know my suspicions were correct about needing them, but incredibly frustrating that I can’t get what was promised.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

I can report that I did get mine in 3-5 days once visiting the store and having the associate order for me. Good luck!

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

@turbotime4 

Can you let us know if the Xfi Pods ever arrived after ordering them from your local store. I have seen some replies out there, that even after visiting a store theey have not been delivered. Thanks for your time

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here