Community Forum

Texas Outage Credit

msmith77489
New Poster

Texas Outage Credit

We were out of power from Feb 15 to Feb 18. We are wanting to get a credit for time that we were without power during that time due to the unforseen weather we were put through.

ComcastJeniece
Official Employee

Re: Texas Outage Credit

Hey there, msmith77489, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the service interruption in your area! I see you are a new poster in the community! Welcome, we really appreciate your time in joining the community! Happy posting! I definitely apologize for the inconvenience of any service interruptions in your area. Also, I hope you are staying warm out there! We would be happy to take a look at the details of the interruption. Can you please send us a Private Message with your full name and full address, so we can pull up your account?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastJeniece" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Bethp0621
New Poster

Hello I’d like to see if I can request a credit due to the Houston winter storm.
ComcastMarcos
Official Employee

Hello, @Bethp0621, I can definitely help with your credit concerns. Thank you for reaching out on our forums and giving me a chance to take care of you. Some of the news coming out of Texas is pretty alarming, so I hope you and your family are safe and warm. In order to get started can you please send me a private message with your full name? To send a private message, click my name "ComastMarcos", then click "send message".

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Prado23
Regular Visitor

also like to get credit for outage from winter storm during 2/16-2/17 period

ComcastDena
Official Employee

Thank you for reaching out and our team will be happy to look into applying a credit to your account for any interruption you may have experienced. We always want to do our best to make things right for our valuable customers! Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastDena” and click “Send a message."