jcaddams's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 19th, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

TV and Internet

We have moved into a new home and your service is available on the main highway, we do exceed the 300' but we are willing to dig the trench. We also have 3 other residences that have stated they would also use both TV and Internet services from you. BUt it seems like whenever I call I just some reading out of book and just saying "Sorry we can't do it." 

All of us are willing to do what needs to get done to make this happen!!!

Both my husband and I work from home and this is VERY important to us. It was my husbands employer (Boeing) who suggested we reach out to someone and not just take a no.

(Removed for posting personal information)

Thank You for your time

Connie (Removed for posting personal information)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Personal information

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @jcaddams, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page. We appreciate your interest in our services and we would love to become your service provider. We would be more than happy to further look into this and see what options we have to get service in your area.

Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “Send a message". 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here