Aaschilling11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 18th, 2020 3:00 PM

Closed

Site survey request

How do I start the site survey request

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

3 years ago

Hello Aaschilling11. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with submitting a Serviceability request if you are requesting to find if we can offer service to a new address. Please send me a private message and include your full name, complete home address, and primary contact phone number so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, and then click "Send a private message" to private message me.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

How can I request a suitability survey for my new address?  It's not recognized on the Xfinity site.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us via our Forums. We will be happy to set up a serviceability request ticket via a survey to see about providing our wonderful service to your new location. Would you please send us a direct message with your full address along with your entire name too please? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here