Community Forum

Set up payment arrangement but my internet is still down

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Set up payment arrangement but my internet is still down

Hi my internet was completely suspended early this morning. Completely down. Today my past bill became over 30 days past due. Since I know I'm getting paid on the 30th I went into my account via the app and set up a payment arrangement. It told me my payment arrangement would restore my services and that they would be turned back on shortly. I only have internet, no TV. My internet did NOT come back on and now my kids had to go stay with their dad because they must have internet for school. I can't even use xfinity wifi with my cell phone. Impossible to get a real person on the phone to assist me. Xfinity assistant is no help. I've been an xfinity internet and mobile customer for many years!! Someone please help me!! 😩
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Set up payment arrangement but my internet is still down

Hi, aj0602. So sorry to hear about the complications with your service! Sometimes the service restoration takes a bit of time. I wanted to check in and see if you were still looking for assistance on this, how are your services working now?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!