Community Forum

Service outages

randysant
New Poster

Service outages

Hi - I have two accounts at different locations and was also affected by the winter storm in Texas. While I did manage to put in claims for one day each on both accounts, I did not find a way to do additional days. I did try going back in, but I kept getting an error message. My service was affected on 02/15, 02/16 & 02/17 (half day).

ComcastKatieMS
Official Employee

Re: Service outages

Hi @randysant! We appreciate you making this post to let us know of the service issues you ran into. I hope that you and your family have been able to stay safe and healthy throughout these crazy times! I would love the chance to further assist you with any claims you need regarding the days your services were offline. Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name so we can get this taken care of together? To send us a private message, please click on my name <ComcastKatieMS>, then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!