Keke50's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Thursday, February 18th, 2021 6:00 PM

Closed

Service out

How do I get credit for one day February 17 without power ?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hi there @Keke50 and thank you for reaching out to the Comcast Digital Care Team via our Forums. You have come to the correct place to make sure we provide you with the correct resolution for an adjustment to your account for an interruption. Being interrupted from your Xfinity services could be frustrating and never something we want for you to deal with from us. I know I would be reaching out if I was in your shoes too! 

Just wanted to check if your services have been restored at this time. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

@Keke50 I am glad to hear that your service has been restored for you! We have started a simplified interruption adjustment experience for all our customers who qualify. 

To qualify for this adjustment please log into either our awesome website https://comca.st/2NiFvkR or our award-winning Xfinity App. Here is a link incase you need to download it.

https://comca.st/3k9w6Ij

With this two wonderful self-service option you can be able to tell us about the experience in the Xfinity Status Center. clicks the link, "Tell us more about your experience."

A form will launch 

You will then be able to review your submission and can add the adjustment to your account. Please let us know if you have any questions about this process. We are always happy to help. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Yes me services have been restored now , we were without for one day February 17

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

I can’t find the link , I even downloaded the app, can you help me ?

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

3 years ago

Of course, we can @Keke50! Once you are logged into the My Account app, select Devices, and you should see "Status Center" on the right-hand side! Please let me know if this helps! 

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Ok I found devices and went to status center , and then where do I go

New Problem Solver

• 

617 Messages

3 years ago

Excellent, thanks for sharing. Please scroll towards the bottom and Under "Outage Tips" you should see "Tell us about your experience" which will then populate a form for you to fill out. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Sorry to be such a bother but I don’t see the link under the section that says tips during outages 😞

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

3 years ago

You may need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the link.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here