mikand4655's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, December 26th, 2020 5:00 AM

Closed

Seasonal Plan

My services were to be resumed on December 15. I confirmed that fact with representatives on October 15 and October 27. I received a letter from Xfinity on December 26 that informed me that my service would resume on February 9. I want the service resumed today.

It is impossible to reach a live representative.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@mikand4655 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @mikand4655, welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here for help with your seasonal plan. I'd love to look over your account with you and make sure we get your services re-started and make any necessary corrections. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here