kuojeuei's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 12th, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

Request an XG1v4 TV box

Hello Xfinity, 

I live in Washington DC and just bought a Bluetooth soundbar, I would like to connect it while watching the TV. I google it and found to request a new XG1v4 tv Box to replace my current TV box is a solution. But I went to the Arlington, VA store today, the lady there said they don't have any left in the store and asks me to do so online. I called but the agent picked up the phone told me I should go to the store instead. 

I don't know what to do. I just need to upgrade my current TV box to the XG1v4 box. Any information will be highly appreciated. 

Best, 

Jeffrey 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I too am looking for the XG1v4 tv box for my 4kUHD/HDR tv

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

Greetings, @user_73142b. You have reached the right team to help get you upgraded to our XG1v4 box. Please feel free to send us a PM with your name and address at your earliest convenience. 

To send a private message, please click on the chat icon on the top right next to the bell. Please make sure to send the message to our singular handle "Xfinity Support" and we will get back to you ASAP.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here