carbon100's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 16th, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

Regional Sports Fee Reimbursement

I received a physical letter in the mail from Xfinity with a weblink to fill out a form to get any type of reimbursement for Regional Sports Fees during COVID-19. Apparently, the only way to receive any compensation is to submit a form. 

I lost that link/letter, and conveniently, there is no other information on the website to retrieve this link/info.

Can anyone please send me the link?

Thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Xfinity.com/adjustment-request

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Where is my refund

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Where is the link to the form you say I must fill out?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Please give me my refund for thee regional sports

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

iam sending this form to see if i qualifie for a refund acct 1214201 ,for sports .

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

10/5/2020 I recieved an email stating there was going to be a refund for April through June 2020 for Regional Sports fee charge off of my bill since Comcast was taking but no sports where being played. last month i recieved a credit of $3.04.  Now it is back to full price again.  Their fee is $8.25 per month.  Is this a joke?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Checking to determine if I qualify for Regional Fee Reimbursement.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Refund please

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

The Forums can't help anyone with their refund.

Regional Network Sports Fee Refund

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

4 years ago

Hey everyone! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I hope you are all having an amazing day! What Again has posted is correct. The credit will be reflecting automatically on your bill. If you are no longer a Comcast customer then there is a form you would need to fill out. For more information regarding the credit please see the following link: https://comca.st/3o9gWVb

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

MichaelC--I am a former customer in all of 2020 of Comcast before moving I received a leter recently from Xfinity stating its desire to reimburse me for the sports fee. Of course, no form was included with the letter. I don't see any helpful information here about how to get the form. Can you help?

[EDIT: Removed PII]

EDITORS NOTE: Please see Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy

(edited)

Administrator

• 

653 Messages

Customers who are disconnected can still receive the regional sports fee credit. I've included some information below:

• Customers who disconnected between April and July will be contacted and may apply to receive a prorated courtesy adjustment for the months they still subscribed to Xfinity services.
  • Customers who are disconnected and have an outstanding balance will have the applicable courtesy adjustment applied to that balance. If the customer ends up with a credit balance as a result of the adjustment, they must apply for the refund by visiting https://comca.st/2UYdfI6.
  • Customers who are disconnected and have a zero balance must apply for the courtesy adjustment by visiting https://comca.st/2UYdfI6 and verifying their previous account by providing either:
    • Xfinity ID and Password
      OR
    • Telephone Number and Street Address
  • Once verified, you can review billing and contact information as well as the courtesy adjustment amount before clicking Continue to proceed.
  • Click the Request Adjustment button to complete the process.
  • You'll see a confirmation page stating that the courtesy adjustment will be sent directly to their most recently used debit/credit card or it will be mailed to the billing address on file if card information is not available.
  • If a customer is not eligible to receive the courtesy adjustment, they’ll see an error message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here