Community Forum

Rate Sheet for Carroll County, Maryland

mmason21157
New Poster

Rate Sheet for Carroll County, Maryland

I need to get a rate sheet for Hampstead, MD sent to me.  Can you possibly email it to me today?

ComcastJeniece
Official Employee

Re: Rate Sheet for Carroll County, Maryland

Hey there, mmason21157, thanks for reaching out through our Xfinity Forums community regarding getting a rate sheet for your area. I see you are a new poster on the Xfinity Forums platform and we really appreciate you joining the Forums conversation! Happy posting! You can view all of our pricing and offers on our website using the following website, https://comca.st/2M5HZ5y. I love checking the website to view the current rates in my area and check for better promotions! I would be happy to also send over a rate sheet to your e-mail. Can you please send us a Private Message with your full name and full address, so I can pull up your account?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastJeniece" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!