drwwilliams's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, January 6th, 2021 11:00 AM

Closed

Problems with install Run around

I have waited on service since I Ordered it on December 8Th. Was never given a installation time till I called later on a week or so. Took a day off awaiting service because a new residence to insure nothing was destroyed or damaged while installing, no one showed on that date which was December 21st nor did anyone call. I then saw my account was listed a disconnected and was given another date of today and was assured someone would call beforehand and no one has communicated yet. I called again just now nd was given the run around once again. I am tired of this and have recorded all conversations since last three calls and have sreen shotted all virtual conversations with you people. You have my deposit and seem t think im going to let you keep it. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced and am fed up this entire ordeal.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees.

Problem Solver

• 

788 Messages

3 years ago

@drwwilliams, Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us through our forums and let us know about your recent install experience. I am so sorry to hear that you had to go through multiple missed appointments. I would love to ensure that we get to the bottom of the missed visits. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, name on the account if different, and service address? If you’re having trouble locating this information, you can also reference our world-class MyAccount app to view all of your account details by the simple touch of your fingertips! Please follow the process here to learn how to obtain that information: https://comca.st/36a9zpd

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@drwwilliams To send a private message to @ComcastMichele click on her name in her post and then on Send a message.

@ComcastMichele PLEASE edit your macro to include that information.

Thanks.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here