Thelillards822's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 29th, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

Outage

What is the estimated time to resolve the outage in Mableton?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Use the my account app to keep updated on outages

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Would love to know the answer to that as well.   I tried calling and can't get to a live person.   Tried Comcast Cares on Twitter and no response......HELP!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

It is ridiculous. I have been without internet for four days now and two of them were school days. With Covid-19 my son does online only right now. He can’t get any work done and the company has no updates for resolution and they refuse to get you to an agent. BTW I can’t work either so that means I don’t get paid.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Yes, you can look at an outage map, when you are in the middle of an outage (sometimes).

No, you will not get notified of a planned or unplanned outage with the app (or website).  There is no way a user can set up notifications for such events.   In theory, customer service can set you up for notifications, upon request.    You can text "HELP" to XfinityAlerts (87808) and you'll get a limited menu. You can also text "OUTAGE" and you will get status if this outage is planned or documented.  

No, you will not get credit for a planned or unplanned outage, under most circumstances, even if you try from this link.  You will have to call.
https://www.xfinity.com/support/account-management/credits/outage/details
Yes, you can call and ask for a credit, which may (or may not) be posted to your account in 72 hours. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

This has been ongoing in my area for about a month. Xfinity needs to compensate everyone for a free month at the very least. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Greetings, @user_1713f2! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the service in your area, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send me a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here