bik517's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 4th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

Outage 4th day

Could our line caused outage for bloomington indiana area. Power line arc after tree fell. Burn marks on ground.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @bik517

We appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forum. I'd be happy to help. First, I want to clarify. If I understand correctly, you're saying your tree fell and caused a power arc, and you're concerned it caused an outage? 

If so, have you been able to speak with anyone about this yet? Are there any services out? Are there any damages that you need to report? Do you need a tech out? 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I was finally able to get through to customer service. The arc destroyed some equipment. It was fixed after a week. Will my account be credited?  

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

3 years ago

Thanks for the update! I'm so glad to hear they were able to get it fixed quickly. I'd be more than happy to work with you to credit you back the time you were without service. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here