brandtme's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, October 29th, 2020 2:00 AM

Closed

October 29 Outage

Xfinity had a “scheduled” outage at 1am Pacific that is supposed to go until 9am. I was in the middle of an urgent work product. It is absurd that no advance notice was given. I rely on my internet to do my job, and now have angry clients because I was not able to do work that needed to get done with no internet. Xfinity - you need to do a better job at letting customers know when scheduled outages are going to occur. You should refund everyone who was subjected to this outage for the time that service was not available.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello brandtme. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. We apologize for any frustration this maintenance has caused you. I can assist with reviewing your account and provide you with a courtesy adjustment for the time you could not use your service. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. To send me a private message click my name (ComcastJoeTru), then click "Send a message". 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here