SureB's profile

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

Sunday, February 21st, 2021 5:00 AM

Closed

Nothing has improved

I do everything I can to not call Comcast customer service. I had to this morning because NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox channels are pixelating horribly. Of course, I had the script read to me about unplugging boxes and tightening cables. It's obviously a local issue of connectivity, but she scheduled a tech to come out a week from now. Despite the fact, that we pay nearly $300/month, this is the best they can do. I asked for a credit and she said she could give me $5, five dollars, or I could talk to billing. She then transferred me to someone who sounded as if he just woke up, so I opted to not speak to someone about billing who couldn't seem to form sentences well. 

Has anyone else had this issue about pixelating? Does anyone know how to solve it because the people at Comcast do not have a clue. Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @SureB. Thanks for reaching out to us on Xfinity Forums. It is unfortunate to hear you are having service issues with your TV. That would be frustrating. I would be happy to see if we have a sooner appointment and do some additional troubleshooting if you would like. We usually only credit your account for service issues after the issue is resolved, but I can make sure that happens as well. 

Please send me a private message and include your first and last so I can assist you. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAbbie” and click “Send a message”

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

3 years ago

Um, you did not make your links live --what you told me to click -- so I can't do as you asked. lol. 

It is obviously a local connectivity issue which someone could easily check. And, yes, it is extremely frustrating. 

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

3 years ago

Hi,

I've had a back and forth with someone named Abbie. I have called tech support who did nothing. Then someone named Abbie asked me to private message her. I did. Nothing. 

Can anyone tell me a good customer service resource for Comcast or does that just not exist?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

3 years ago

There’s no link, click on her username above

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

3 years ago

it is sad, but it has been a few years since i have had a good response with comcast....looking at these forums, that seems to be the case for most people...not sure what one needs to do to get any reliable customer service....i have an issue from  a couple months ago that never got addressed on here

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

3 years ago

Agree. It seems more complicated and low response is the norm. I try very hard not to ever contact customer service, as they put the onus on customers and it never solves anything. I'm not sure it's the reps fault -- they have to do what they are instructed to do, as per Comcast corporate instruction. But they really need to update their "script" as I think we are past "unplug the moden and check the cables" as the be-all, end-all answer for any issues. 

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

Because of the storms that affected customers in Houston, TX and Oregon, there is a lot of customers posting here about that and needing help.  Our Official Employees are working as hard as they can to get to everyone with any kind of service issue, but because of the volume of posts, response time may be delayed, even after you have made contact with an OE.  Remember, that while your issue is very important, there are thousands of customers requesting help at this time, so you are not the only customer needing help.

Please be patient.  In the course of a day, one OE may have up to 100 customers that need help; they get to the customer in the order which they are in line.

1 customer does not equal one OE.

1 OE equals many customers.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here