RetiredInFl's profile

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

Friday, January 15th, 2021 12:00 PM

Closed

No more option on web or phone app to setup a IN STORE APPOINTMENT

The option to setup an appointment at my local Xfinity store is no longer available on my WEB account or through my iPhone My Account app.  What's the story?  I have no desire to stand in line wfor an hout waiting to go in the store.  There are web links to setup a store appointment but they all lead to only the list of stores and no place to make an appointment.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

3 years ago

Anyone else having this issue?

Problem Solver

• 

788 Messages

3 years ago

@RetiredInFl, Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding our service locations. Many of our locations are now operating under normal hours. You can use this site for the hours and location nearest you https://comca.st/39k3VCC. Once you find the store nearest to you, if you click on view store details specific locations will have the option to book an appointment. 

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

3 years ago

If there was I would not have posted this message. There USED TO BE that option but it no longer exists and yes, the store has had normal hours for months. I have tried 3 stores in my area ZIP 32162. Besides, it no longer matters since the unanswered question is 2 weeks old.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

No problem. We apologize for the delayed response. We are doing our very best to respond as quickly as possible during these challenging times. The option to schedule an appointment online should be available again. At Comcast, our aim is to always provide digital options to make your experience a great one! The issue may be due to our webpage going through maintenance. Thank you so much for your time and business! Please feel free to reach out if have any additional questions or concerns. We are here to help!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hmm! That is strange. I appreciate you greatly for working with me on this. I used that same [link](https://comca.st/3t04d9J) for booking an appointment for a store nearest to my location. When I hit the link, I see the stores available with a “View Store Details” option. After clicking on the “View Store Details” option, I am able to pull up the store and see two additional options. There is normally a “Get Directions” and “Book Appointment” option. When you click on the “View Store Details” option do you see the “Get Directions” option? Would you mind sending over a screenshot of what you are seeing when you click the “View Store Details option?”

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

3 years ago

There still is no appointment option and there hasn’t been for at least the 3 weeks I have been checking. I have tried 2 stores and tried 3 computers 2 different browsers an iPad and 3 different iPhones There is a link to schedule appointments but when it is accessed it just takes you to the screen with store info and no place to schedule an appointment.

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

3 years ago

See attached. From iPhone. Same on pc and on iPad.

4 Attachments

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Looks like 3 months later and there is still no option to book store appointments online.  I assume there is some other process Comcast expects us to use?

Problem Solver

• 

892 Messages

Hey @user_c47c7d! I see that I am able to book an appointment for my local service center directly from our website https://comca.st/3t04d9J.

If you are still having issues, please send us a private chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon at the top right of the page and sign in if needed. 😊

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here