Cvenega2's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, November 11th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

New Construction Comcast Service Installation Issues

It’s been two weeks since I called Comcast to request service at my condo. My condo is 1 out of 8 units in new construction building. The address was not in their system. I was provided a ticket number and told to provide my condo deed, title, utility welcome letter throughout the following week. During the past two weeks, I’ve been consistently calling twice a day to check on status. I have had representatives forget to upload documents, reject documents that they requested, and asked the same questions every time that I call. I have been promised that tickets would get escalated and that the issues would be resolved. Just recently they came to the conclusion that the developer would need to get involved. I provided them with my developer contact information in order to provide access to building to install security box for all 8 units. This was two days ago and the developer has not been contacted, nor have I been provide a direct phone number for the developer to contact to coordinate installation. I have kids e-learning at home and this situation has been a complete nightmare. Can anyone out there help?!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Escalated to an Official Employee to help get you setup. Expect a response here shortly

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi, Cvenega2. Sorry to hear you have had trouble getting support with this. We want to help! Please send me a PM with your first and last name, we can go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you! I just sent you a private message.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

3 years ago

Great! I will get back to you via PM shortly. 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

This situation was terribly frustrating as it was 3 weeks ago and after 5 more days of waiting after being offered help on this forum, nothing has gotten resolved. Dealing with Comcast has unfortunately been a truly disappointing experience.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Sounds about right, I’m in an established apartment building and still can’t get a straight answer when and why it’s taking so long. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here