Community Forum

Need to talk to an agent

rickinflorida
New Poster

Need to talk to an agent

Trying to sort out my subscription and need to talk to an agent.  Chat agent is horrible, need to talk to someone.  I pay $175 a month and can't seem to talk to anyone.  

MNtundraRET
Expert

Re: Need to talk to an agent

@rickinflorida wrote:

Trying to sort out my subscription and need to talk to an agent.  Chat agent is horrible, need to talk to someone.  I pay $175 a month and can't seem to talk to anyone.  

Someone from Comcast will help you here over the private mail system, to protect your private information.

If you need to talk to someone you should go to your local service center for help.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Again
Expert

Re: Need to talk to an agent

@rickinflorida wrote:

You can post about your issue here, but don't post any personal identifying information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!