Stevek066's profile

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

Wednesday, December 30th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Monthly price increasing again

I have internet only, just watch TV news for the most part over the air. My bill increased by $3 earlier this year. I just got an email it's going up another $3. That, and no more Norton anti virus. Not a good time to do this with my situation and others not working or hardly working due to Covid19. 

I usually only stream a half hour TV show once a week so I shouldn't be concerned (unlike many others) about the new data cap. I'd consider DSL, but I'd assume video streaming would not be possible or degraded. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @Stevek066! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here with your billing concerns. Our prices do change from time to time so that we can remain competitive, but I understand how difficult that can be when you are on a limited income. I would love to take a look at the available promotions in your area and see what can be done to help lower your overall monthly bill! 🙂

Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

3 years ago

Sent 2 replies and heard nothing.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@Stevek066 wrote:

Sent 2 replies and heard nothing.

I'm sorry you haven't heard back from @ComcastTambrey .  Be patient and she will get back with you soon.

Contributor

• 

44 Messages

3 years ago

I've been patient. She didn't get back to me soon. Almost 2 weeks and no reply. Same from another Comcast employee.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here