Community Forum

Internet outage

LoganBHolmes
New Poster

Internet outage

Why am I the only house that does not have internet after this huge snow storm? I've posted on Facebook and everybody around me seems to have had internet for days now and I've been without for a week. I understand weather plays a part but not when everybody around me has had theres restored. Extremely frustrated and need help ASAP. My time for restoration has changed at least 6 times now.
ComcastPeterH
Official Employee

Re: Internet outage

Thank you @LoganBHolmes for bringing this to our attention in our Forums. Seeing everyone around you with service and yet still not being connected would be very frustrating and never something we want for you to deal with. I know if I was in your shoes I would be just as upset and reaching out too! Rest assured you have come to the correct place to do a full investigation on your account. 

Please click on my name "ComcastPeterH" at the top of this post and send me a private message with your full name and complete address, so we can get this resolved for you ASAP! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!