Community Forum

Drop bury not happening

Rk131
New Poster

Drop bury not happening

I’ve been waiting for almost a month now for this supposed drop bury to happen. It’s a new connection, so I’m without internet for weeks now (imagine how that is these days). Been promised on multiple times different dates and no one shows up. Does anyone know the contact phone number for the field team that’s supposed to make this connection? I’m in Northern California
MNtundraRET
Expert

Re: Drop bury not happening

Considering all the fires going on in the state, and Covid-19 concerns, there may be fewers employees available for cable burials. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Rk131
New Poster

Re: Drop bury not happening

I’ve been given 4 appointments, and no one shows up, and no one calls back or reaches out with any kind of explanation. This has been going on for a month. I have no internet. I’m a teacher, my wife is a doctor and having to take telehealth calls from home. I don’t understand how no one from Comcast can call me back and explain the situation, let alone reach the field staff and get an answer on when someone will be out to make the drop bury and get me connected?