Community Forum

Downgrade to just internet

CF41984
New Poster

Downgrade to just internet

I'm having trouble trying to downgrade my services to internet only. I don't really watch regular TV anymore so cable isn't needed.
ComcastJosephW
Official Employee

Re: Downgrade to just internet

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a great start to the week! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to our team and apologize sincerely for the delay in response time. You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs!

Going forward, we can definitely explore options for only internet since you mentioned you're not really utilizing your cable services and we definitely don't want you paying for something not in use! Thanks also for your continued interest!

So that we can take a closer look and help with your repackaging needs, send us a private message by clicking my name "ComcastJosephW" then select "Send a Message" on the right side with your name and service address to get started.  Thanks again for all your patience through this process!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!