Community Forum

Construction Department Contact Number

breijo
New Poster

Construction Department Contact Number

There is an old pole located in the back of my house that is leaning against my fence and the Comcast wires attched need to be relocated to the new pole so the old pole can be removed by ATT. I have opened up mutiple tickets with Comcast and they keep on closing them. Last  time I called customer service, I was told the construction department has to come to move the servcie line connected to my home which are so low I can touch them with my hands. Each time I call, I get the round around. I have been a loyal Comcast customer for 25 years and I can not get anyone to give me a straight answer. Who can provide me with the number to your construction department so I can speak to a person in charge that would be able to resolve this hazardous problem before the pole breaks my fence? I have been trying to get this problem resolved for the past two years. Enough is enough!!

Nerd
Expert

Re: Construction Department Contact Number

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

PS: There is no direct number for the construction department. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
breijo
New Poster

That is why they are allowed to get away with things like this, because they are unreachable and noone is held accountable. I am going to leave this company next time I am up for renewal. They have extremly poor customer service and no regard for their customers. 

ComcastMorgan
Official Employee

Hi, breijo. We understand your frustration about there not being a direct number to get ahold of construction, but rest assured we can help get in touch with them. We can open a request for a pole transfer. In order to get this going, please send me a PM with your first and last name. We will certainly stay in touch and respond from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!