Seanadeus's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Friday, February 5th, 2021 11:00 AM

Closed

Comcast says customer satisfaction is their top priority. Poppycock!

I am at the end of my long but frayed Comcast rope. I have tried every way I can think of to reach a live person at Comcast in order to discuss my plan and changes I might like to make. The main line automated service has zero option to speak to someone and says to visit the website and if you still need help- to "let us know there on the site."  Poppycock! There is no way to let them know. The Chat service says "there are no customer service representitives available, schedule a callback."  Of course I am STILL waiting for that phone call hours later.  

I have nuanced questions about my service that can't be handled by an automated service. I am fast approaching the cliff others have taken the plunge over- cutting out Comcast cable altogether and going through other services. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Comcast is a joke. My bill switched from English to Spanish about 6 months ago. I haven't been able to get it changed and no variation of wording can bring up any kind of effective help. I changed my service to get rid of internet and minimize my service down to $95 back in September, it's back up to $130. Comcast is a terrible company and I will not stay with them beyond this month. I'm done with these crooks.

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

3 years ago

keep your expections really low for any help here too...never got any reply from comcast on here regarding an issue fro 2 months ago

Official Employee

• 

926 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, Seanadeus! Thank you so much for reaching out to us over our Community Forums. I do apologize you have not been able to reach our team over the phone. Our volume on all platforms has significantly increased due to our current global crisis. We would be more than happy to help you with your account concerns. Please send us a Direct Message, with your full name, and service address. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartinR" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

Thank you! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here