Tina_C's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 9th, 2021 11:00 PM

Closed

Can't connect to an Agent (LIVE CHAT)

I have tried to connect to Xfinity Live Chat support the last 4 weekends to go over my bill. Every time I ask to get connected to an agent, I get this message...

"Chat with an agent

No problem. I'll put you in touch with a live agent now.

Unfortunately we encountered some issues and cannot continue your chat with the agent. Please feel free to ask me any other questions here."

Is it possible I am banned from live chat? Anyone else ever experience this?

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @Tina_Cruz! I'm sorry to hear about the issues with connecting to the live chat. We definitely do not ban customers from the live chat feature. I'm happy to look into your billing concerns! Please send me a private message so we can assist. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastBianca" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having this same issue.  Everytime I follow a series of links to try and get in touch with someone, it just ends in a messages saying "Unfortunately we encountered some issues and cannot continue your chat with the agent. Please feel free to ask me any other questions here."  @ComcastBianca would you be able to help me too?  I can't find the link to message you.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @Aaronv1. I'm sorry you are running into a similar error on your end, and I can most certainly help provide any assistance you need. I see you don't have the option to message us, but this can be solved by creating your first public post here in the forum. Can you give this a try first? Once you are done, it will generate a case for us to engage with you further. You can follow up here if you run into any issues.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

Greetings, @csorrow! I can take care of that DVR charge. If you could send me a private message with your full name, and the name listed on the account (if different), I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on my name (ComcastJamesH) and select “Send a message”.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

good luck...even if you connect they don't help you..I have been trying to get a DVR charge off my bill for two months....returned it and still getting charged for it!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having a similar issue. When I get on the chat, someone's name pops up asking how they can help, I type in my question and send and I never get a response, period. Sometimes it says I'm 0 in line and it is supposedly connecting me with an agent and never does. I eventually got 2 phone calls and could not understand anything either person said, so 3 days later I still have the same questions. 24/7 chat is a joke. As much as service costs, customer service should be better than this!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here