Beepboo's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, February 17th, 2021 9:00 AM

Closed

Can I get compensation for this 30+ hour outage

I have been with out internet for the past day and a half. Most of my work is online and I'm pretty sure many others right now during the pandemic. Due to this outage I've lost 200$. Can we atleast get some service credit?

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hello there, @Beepboo. I work from home myself, so I understand the frustration of being without service for this long. You can always get information online here https://comca.st/3s3MnRW, or through our My Account App regarding the service interruption. Once the service is restored, I'd be happy to issue a credit for the downtime. 

Do you mind sending me a PM with your name and address?

To send me a private message, click on my name, "ComcastKorie," and then click send a message.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I too work from home. I had my power restored after 4 days and now I see that my internet is out and won't be back up until maybe Saturday morning? This makes working from home nearly impossible, and I can't just go to a public Wi-Fi location due to Covid restrictions. Why is it taking so long to get the internet fixed? Can I get a refund for this outage as well?
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here