Community Forum

WHY IS COMCAST CHANGING TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES TO SPORTS PACKAGE IN OCTOBER?

Contributor

Re: TCM: Single Bill Not Enough to Make Me Stay

You are correct A_S_.  There seem to be a few big corporations which now "own everything and everybody" and

they want things their way.  A Comcast agent told me that they were trying a new format that gives customers more

individual choice in their channel packages, but only in certain parts of the country.  Who knows how it works or if it will

become permanent all over?  I'm sure they will keep it only if it's profitable and not too inconvenient for them.  Not holding my breath.

I could get both internet and tv from AT & T in my area, but I don't really want to do that either.  I might keep my internet with Comcast

(unless they irritate me even more) and change my television provider.  I'd have to pay 2 separate bills, but at least I wouldn't lose tv and

internet every time Comcast has a problem or an outage and they tell me to "check the Xfinity website for updates".  Duh.  I can't do that

if I have no internet.

I had Cox cable when I lived in another city and don't recall having all these recurring issues.  I am finally living in a situation which will

allow me to install an antenna, and I'm ready to invest in my own equipment so I can stop leasing.  There are other options now. 

Having a single bill isn't enough to convince me to stay after my contract expires.  

New Poster

Re: TCM BEING SWITCHED TO SPORTS PACKAGE IN OCTOBER

In Waterford ,MI. It was Weatherscan, then Spike, (and probably a few others). Now, it's TCM! I got completely NO WHERE when speaking with customer service, Comcast HQ in NY and HQ in CA! Removing TCM from my tier is last straw with Comcast. Perhaps they should remove ALL of the shopping channels from my tier. Also, all of the Sports channel that mean absolutely NOTHING to me! I'm a loyal, pay my bill on time, every time "Sure thing" of a customer. New customers get the appreciation. I'm feeling pretty neglected by Comcast because of the simple fact that I'm a "PROVEN" loyal customer who's stuck with Comcast through all of the dropped channels, price raises, and bad customer service. I'm going to have to speak with CS , and soon. UGH! Hoping I get someone that I CAN CONVEY to as why I'm calling. As well as someone that has English as their first language. It's already an arduous ordeal having to call CS. But, when they can't understand me and vice versa, God help us both... May the Force Be With Me!! Fingers crossed, Andrea
Contributor

Re: THOUSANDS WANT TURNER CLASSIC MOVIE CHANNEL LEFT ALONE AND NOT SWITCHED TO SPORTS PACKAGE

It's my opinion that this whole 'nobody watched TCM enough' comcast  'explanation' for moving it to the (UGGHHH) sports/entertainment pkg is nothing more than a huge load of 'manure'. 

Personally I think that's exactly why they're moving it - BECAUSE IT'S REALLY ONE OF THEIR MOST POPULAR CHANNELS AND THY'VE FIGURED OUT YET ANOTHER WAY TO SOAK US FINANCIALLY.  

Congrats Comcast - you win - I'll pay - because for me TCM is THE BEST YOU HAVE TO OFFER - AND I HAVE NO OTHER WAY TO GET IT!!!!!!

Official Employee

Re: THOUSANDS WANT TURNER CLASSIC MOVIE CHANNEL LEFT ALONE AND NOT SWITCHED TO SPORTS PACKAGE

Hello All! The cost of programming generally continues to rise - in fact, our programming costs have more than doubled since 2006 - which can affect your bill. We absorb a large portion of these cost increases and are doing our best to manage them while still giving you the best value we can. While this change won’t cause the prices to go down on existing packages, it will help reduce the speed at which they go up. We have passed along everyones feedback regarding this as well.

We appreciate and value you all for choosing Comcast as your service provider. We can't thank you enough for your loyalty and we hope to continue our relationship with all of you for many years to come.

Thank you for reaching out to our Forums!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

So what your saying is that TCM is a popular channel and by taking it away from where it's at and adding it to the Sports and Entertainment PKG you can generate more income for Comcast because you know the consumer will have to purchase the PKG giving the consumer basiclly nothing they want other than TCM where they were already getting it, there are plenty of more unpopular channels to move to a extra pay PKG, but you know no one will pay extra for that, good bye comcast

Contributor

@Comcast_Support wrote:

Hello All! The cost of programming generally continues to rise - in fact, our programming costs have more than doubled since 2006 - which can affect your bill. We absorb a large portion of these cost increases and are doing our best to manage them while still giving you the best value we can. While this change won’t cause the prices to go down on existing packages, it will help reduce the speed at which they go up. We have passed along everyones feedback regarding this as well.

We appreciate and value you all for choosing Comcast as your service provider. We can't thank you enough for your loyalty and we hope to continue our relationship with all of you for many years to come.

Thank you for reaching out to our Forums!

I'm not convinced.  Every employee who posts on this issue gives a different reason for why TCM is being moved and I don't believe you really appreciate or value customer loyalty.  Do long-term customers receive any reward or benefit for their years of subscription?  NO!  All they get is higher prices.  What you value is our MONEY, and perhaps your political agenda.  Everyone says they will pass along our feedback, but no one does anything about it.  It's all TALK.  If by "programming costs" you are you referring to all the extra channels customers get that they don't watch, there's a way to fix that.  Break up the huge tiers and let people choose what they want instead of uselessly broadcasting channels to customers who don't watch them.  And stop messing around with the tiers that customers already signed up for, thinking they were getting one thing, only to be stuck with something else because you suddenly "changed your mind" or made a better deal.

Besides, in spite of your complaints about costs, I don't see Comcast's profits suffering.  I haven't heard of any massive layoffs.  You guys still own multiple other companies and seem to be always trying to buy more.  You want it all.

I have been a Comcast subscriber for years, but since I recently moved, nobody knows it.  Now, I'm a new account.  I won't go into my picture/transmission and equipment problems, but I feel that, for the amount I pay, the product and service should be excellent.  I shouldn't have to call CS all the time.  Wait until more customers get as fed up as I am.  No sympathy here.

Contributor

Your answer does not provide justification for moving TCM to a sports package this month.  Your subscribers don't want it.   What a mistake you are making.

New Poster

Re: WHY IS COMCAST CHANGING TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES TO SPORTS PACKAGE IN OCTOBER?

Yes, why is Comcast moving TCM to the sports package.  What does TCM have to do with Sports?

Contributor

@Comcast_Support wrote:

Give me a break!  You guys don't "thank us for our loyalty" at all.  Loyal customers get nothing but changing channels and rate increases year after year.  I'm tired of listening to the script.  Talk is cheap when there's nothing to back it up.

TCM has NOTHING to do with sports and Comcast knows it.  They're trying to make you think it does by calling the package "Sports and Entertainment".  Based on the channel line-up posted recently by ComcastTeds, several of the sports networks are already part of other tiers and many can be viewed on  2 or 3 different channels.  So, it looks like a lot.  Even if you count each sport channel only once, and include TCM, CMT, Discovery, and Military History (calling history "entertainment" is a stretch), the package is still about 75-80% sports.  

I received my bill yesterday which included a message in tiny print, at the bottom of page 3.  I never would have seen it if I hadn't been looking.  It said, "Good News",  as of Sept. 10,  I can get the Hallmark Drama channel -- only about 3 wks. late.  I don't need a 3rd Hallmark channel.  I didn't ask for that.  Hallmark is fine, but I'd rather keep TCM.

Regular Visitor

I'm already paying $6.35 for a Regional Sports fee here in Indiana with comcast as every one else is I suspect and I don't ever watch sports, so why would I spend another $9.95 on a Sports and Entertainment Pkg just to get TCM and have a bunch more channels to add to the ones now that I  never watch

Contributor

My Regional Sports fee is $7.25.  I also pay $9.00 for a Broadcast TV fee, which is normally free over the airwaves.  On top of that, the sports package includes many channels that I already have, and reluctantly pay for.  In some cases, the package has the HD version, but I don't need HD that bad.  This might be enticing for customers with the smaller tiers, but it wouldn't change much for me, even if I was a big sports fan.  In adding the package, I would essentially be paying for access to the "entertainment" channels and paying for the sports channels twice.

Frequent Visitor

This will not change unless everyone who claims they are upset about this move, of only ONE CHANNEL mind you Comcast!,  STOPS using Comcast. That is the only message companies understand. I will be cancelling once my deal with them ends two months from now.  Any provider can pull this same garbage with any channel your family watches the most, yet customers cannot choose what channels they want to get and pay for. Why?

New Poster

Why is Turner Classic Movies being moved to a 'sports' package that cost additional $9.99/mo ???

While speaking with an agent today about my high bill, I was informed that starting Oct.10th, Turner Classic Movies is being eliminated from my service and is now on a 'premium sports package' that costs $9.99/mo additional. I saw no advertising from Comcast about this change !   I am very upset. This is one of the few channels that I watch. I am seriously considering disconnecting my service....

My monthly bill for phone, internet and tv is over $200/mo. I am elderly - don't watch a lot of TV, don't have a cell phone and rarely use tablet or computer. I think I can put that $200 to better use. 

New Poster

I just found out this news today. Like you, I am furious!!!   Not only in a 'sports' package but it costs and additiional $9.99/mo !!!    My purpose in calling Customer Service today was to try to lower my bill. I don't watch half of the channels I get but TCM was my reason for subscribing to cable..... I am elderly and this is one of the few channels I enjoy. 

Whoever was the person in charge of this ridiculous decision needs to be fired.... you just lost a loyal customer. 

@mbg71 wrote:

I just received a notice from Comcast that they are removing TCM, Turner Classic Movies, from all current packages and moving it to the SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE?    What possible logic is there to that brilliant change?  TCM is widely viewed by many Comcast subscribers on their regular packages--NOT SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE!  I URGE COMCAST TO LEAVE TCM WHERE IT IS.  I am seriously considering cancelling my Comcast subscription over this.  <Edited>  Get real Comcast and leave TCM alone.  Seriously!

@mbg71 wrote:

I just received a notice from Comcast that they are removing TCM, Turner Classic Movies, from all current packages and moving it to the SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE?    What possible logic is there to that brilliant change?  TCM is widely viewed by many Comcast subscribers on their regular packages--NOT SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE!  I URGE COMCAST TO LEAVE TCM WHERE IT IS.  I am seriously considering cancelling my Comcast subscription over this.  <Edited>  Get real Comcast and leave TCM alone.  Seriously!

New Poster

Re: TCM Being Placed in Extra Cost Tier

I totally agree. I am elderly and was on the phone (again) today trying to lower a $200/mo Comcast bill because I just can't afford it...... and the agent told me that effective tomorrow (10-10) TCM is now on a 'sports' tier and costs an additional $10 a month.  TCM was the only channel I faithfully watched. I was reading over my bill and the triple play package is $150.... but $52 additional for FEES, TAXES and COSTS!!!    

I am stopping my service.......    no more newspapers, no cable TV, no phone ( I guess I will have to break down and get a cell phone)..I am not adept at using a tablet...  no internet....  On my income, a deck of cards is going to be my entertainment....      

New Poster

Comcast:   You are thieves!!    Your logic makes no sense..... again, your programming is aimed at 20-35yr old MALES who love sports....... 

Sorry I do not fit in that catagory. You have lost a customer. Thanks!

New Poster

Greed, because those that are home and can watch TCM are the most paying customers or least, but a way for them to milk more money out of us because that is all we watch!  Until we say no more increases and COMCAST YOU NOT GET ANY OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY ANY MORE, they will continue to manipulate your pocketbook. Big Monopoly the FTC can only answer to, such a wimp that lets bigger get bigger! Say bye bye to comcast and save $200.00 a month, your pocketbook will feel better!  sincerely hlj

Regular Visitor

Poor decision.  Cable is already too expensive.  The stated reason for moving TCM to the sports tier (low number of viewers) is absurd.  More sensible that the sports tier is suffering viewer decline and needs TCM for a boost.   Good-bye Comcast.  I have been stupid and lazy for being a customer for too many years.

Franklin, TN  

New Poster

LEAVE TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES AS IS!!!
DO NOT MOVE IT TO A SPORTS PACKAGE!!
A SPORTS PACKAGE??? What!!?!?!
YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MANY PEOPLE WATCH IT!!!

LEAVE TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES WHERE IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN!!!!!

New Poster

I’m going to drop Comcast completely now that TCM is now more money. This is ridiculous I agree with you
New Poster

I’m a senior and enjoy watching TCM. I think this stinks. Think I am going to cancel Comcast. They keep raising their prices, too. It all about the Benjamin’s.
Regular Visitor

I was just in the middle of a TCM film when the screen went blank and a "NOT AUTHORIZED" notice came up.  Checking to see what happened, imagining that some sort of technical error had occurred, I found myself here, only to discover TCM has been moved to your Sports and Entertainment package. 

I have no use whatsoever for your sports package, which I suspect I am already subsidizing every time I write Comcast a check.   From a cable TV subscriber's perspectiveas opposed to that of the corporate pinheads whose decisions are largely responsible for cable television's rapidly declining number of subscribersthis move makes no sense whatsoever.   

I've had Comcast for a long time.   TCM has been one of only a few  remaining reasons why I haven't dropped Comcast cable TV.  Years back, I was getting far more value for far less money.   The change was gradual, but this move really brings the message home.  I think I may be ready to consider my alternatives.  

New Poster

I have had comcast for many, many years and this is the first time I really have a complaint.

If TCM is not being watched by many viewers then why just not leave it where it is instead of putting it in a sports package that many people dont want.  It makes absolutely no sense at all to combine it with sports.  There are many channels that are not viewed too often.  I am very dissapointed that Comcast would do this just to get more money out of people.  I will be rethinking my decision to keep comcast.

very dissapointed

Frequent Visitor

Re: MAX and TCM

AMEN to all of the above. The corporate greed of Comcast is just beyond belief. A few months ago our cable and internet bill went up 20 dollars a month, from $168 to $188 and all of it just in the price of our cable package, and now they take away a channel that is unique and watched and enjoyed by so many people especially seniors like myself to try and force us into paying extra for a sports channel package that a LOT of us don't want and wouldn't watch even if it was free.  Guess I'll be doing without.

And if I can do without TCM, I can do without plenty of other Comcast program packages as well. I'll be taking a good long look at our cable and internet bill and either cutting off anything I don't really need, or better yet, switching to a different cable company since AT&T and WOW both serve my area. Comcast, your greed is gonna cost you.

Next time your company goes in front of Congress to try and get favors or to ask Congress to bend the rules. I'll be contacting my Congressman to let him know exactly why I believe your company doesn't deserve any breaks. In fact I may contact him just to complain about the latest price increase! I suggest that everyone else who's angry at this latest Comcast ripoff do the same.

New Poster

Re: MAX and TCM

Right on! 👍
Regular Visitor

I purchase the TC: Digital Starter Package. Since that time Comcast has taken away PAR, Cartoon Network and now TCM.

They know what's popular and what customers might be willing to pay extra for so it's no surprise they are shuffling the deck - again.  

Today I'm finally going to sit down and cost out what dumping my Comcast TV and getting a digital antennae for local stations (news & weather programming) and a la carte for movies on You Tube (replacing TCM) and one of the other on-line services for programming we actually watch. 

Picking up the Eagles and Phillies is a concern.  I may just have to go Radio. Any suggestions our there?

Regular Visitor

Hello Fios? I have been a loyal TCM fan since it was first offered on our cable system. And I don't want to pay the expenses of channels I would never watch. Hello Dish? If the only way to get channel providers to hear us is with our wallets, then that's what I'm going to do... spend my money elsewhere where TCM is free or cheaper. Hello Consumers Reports - cut the cord article? TCM is the best channel for our taste and we want it to thrive and we are grateful for years worth of classic films, 10,000+ titles from every decade and many countires. What a blessing TCM is, thank you Ted Turner & Robert Osbourne!

Larry Cinerama Smith

Regular Visitor

COMCAST EXPLANATION (Not buyin' it)

"Viewership of TCM is low, as over 90% of our customers watch less than two movies per month. Given this and contractual limitations on offering TCM a la carte, we decided to move TCM to the Sports Entertainment Package"

Why would you move poor performing TCM to a sports package rather than simply cut your costs and dump it entirely?

Answer:  TCM is popular. So popular in fact that you attach it to a new tier/lineup that might be lagging in viewership in an attempt at attracting and/or retaining viewership with an added enticement (TCM). Those who lost TCM from their lineup are likely to "hold their nose" because they're too busy to dump, change or otherwise research alternatives to their slowly eroding channels.

In the words of Monday Night Football:  C'MON MAN!

Regular Visitor

In response to the COMCAST explanation that viewership of TCM is down as part of the reasoning behind charging people $10 more (as I see it) to keep watching: We  are over 60 now and both my wife and I have had to accept the fact that our incomes are now shrinking. Instead of just looking at the numbers consider that the ones still viewing TCM are mainly older people many with limited incomes. We discussed dropping down a tier to save money, but TCM was the one channel we did not want to lose in doing so. Now we would have to pay more to just watch TCM; we looked at other channels we might get in the package, but we didn't see anything that would enhance our TV watching experience and don't need any more sports. With TCM gone it actually makes our decision easier to drop down a tier and SAVE money, not pay more.

New Poster

This change is going to make me look into other providers - my bill is high enough and putting TCM with sports is RIDICULOUS 

New Poster

I MUST BEG TO DIFFER. I WATCH TCM ALL DAY LONG AND MY FRIENDS ALL OVER GEORGIA ARE THE SAME.  I WILL BE WILLING TO PAY 5.00 A MONTH JUST FOR TCM. IT IS THE ONLY CHANNEL THAT SHOWS GOOD WHOLESOME MOIVES, NOT ONES THAT ARE BLOOD AND GUTS, SHOWING PEOPLE KILLING PEOPLE WITH MILITARY STYLE GUNS LIKE IT IS AN EVERYDAY NATURAL THING. I AM ON A FIXED BUDGET AND RETIRED AND LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING THESE WONDERFUL MOVIES IS ONE OF THE BRIGHT SPOTS I HAVE DAILY.  IT MAKES UP FOR THE  EXCERCISING AND GOING TO THE DOCTOR I HAVE TO DO WAY TOO MUCH.   A LOT OF SENIORS ARE NOT ABLE TO PAY THE PRICE OF CABLE THAT KEEPS GOING UP JUST ABOUT EVERY MONTH. 

ce1923
Contributor

It's this kind of treatment by Comcast--along with a decade's worth of customer service that can only be described as "inconsistent"--that means we won't spend any more money on Comcast services. We're protesting by not getting Comcast phone service,  mobile service,  or home security service.  Ever.

New Poster

What does TCM hace to do with sports?  I think they just want to charge us more money. We watched TCM all the time and now can't get it. I will not subscribe for another package either. You are too expensive to start with.

New Poster

Many TCM viewers do NOT watch sports! There should be another option for a package other than the Sports channel. Bad corporate decision, goodbye Xfinity.
Regular Visitor

This change is ridiculous. I am apparently one of the miniscual number that watch TCM daily. Sports are seldom watched in this house, except for the local football teams and do not need sports packages for those games. I pay over $300 a month and Comast/Xfinity just keeps pulling the few things I actually like. It's time to get rid of Comcast. I can get everything I want thorugh individual channels paid for separately and still not pay what I generously  "give" to Comcast each month. This is so sad.      

New Poster

I am ready to vote Xfinity/Comcast out of our MDU community because they don’t service the majority of us. This decision regarding TCM is just another example
Regular Visitor

Once again Comcast making the stockholders happy at the expense of customers. They make sure we get all the garbage for free though. I will be so happy when they actually start putting customers first, instead of just talking about it. I really didn't think you could sink any lower but boy, Comcast proves me wrong with great regularity.
New Poster

TCM BEING MOVED TO SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE

This is absolutely ridiculous.  I didn't even see the notice in my bill.  Today tried to access the various Turner channels.   According to "My Account"  we still have TCM.  So I reset the boxes... still no TCM.. so I called and spoke with "Jeremiah".. (with English as a second language... so probably a foreign call center).  He was nice, but unable to do anything other than offer me the Sports Entertainment Package for $5 instead of $10.. which we declined.

We are seriously reconsidering our Comcast/Xfinity cable subscription.   This is NOT what we signed up for for 24 months.   Whether we stay with them for internet and/or phones is something we also need to consider.  

We've been customers since at least 1987 (actually longer since we started cable service with them when they were TCI, which was acquired by ATT, which then turned into Comcast/Xfinity) years before then.

We are VERY UNHAPPY (possible former) CUSTOMERS. 

New Poster

Most people who watch this channel are Seriors, I think Comcast knows this and it taking advanage of the Serior Commuity.  Sad Comcast is so money hungry. They will lose in the end because we will be looking into other alternitives.

New Poster

why is comcast not explaining why the change was made instead of showing how well(or not well) they are thought of already.

New Poster

changing TCM channel to a sports package!

Why did you change the TCM channel to a tier that you have to paid more for, many seniors like myself watched the classic shows alot. All you people think about is raising the cost on our bill, you do not care for the customers that have been with this service for many years, paid their bill on time. keep the good shows on and rid of the trash you call shows on!! reconsider putting back TCM the way it was!! You will lose alot of customers if you chose to raise our bills and not keeping TCM back the way it was!

New Poster

I agree with all other viewers. What since does it make to move TCM to a sports channel.  :-(.  Very dissapointed. Please change it back.

New Poster

Looking at the Sport and Entertainment  package that you want to put TCM into, it has now 28 channels (encluding TCM) in it, of the 28 channels  19 we were already paying for in the Digital Perferred that you are moving TCM from. You now want us to pay $9.95 more per month for 9 more channels that we do not want in the first place. How in the world can you say that you care about your loyal customers (over 30 yrs) and pull this outrageous rediculous move. You should keep TCM where it is(preferable) or reduce the cost of Perferred the cost of the 18 channels that we will be paying double for.if you except us to buy into the Sports and Enterainment  stuipity move.

ce1923
New Poster

I just got off the phone with Comcast/Xfinity Customer Non-Service about this switch. They've had my e-mail address wrong for years. I've only been a Comcast/Xfinity customer for 39 years, you see. I'm 84 years old. I admit I'm not particularly savvy on technology and on-line solutions and things like that. But I discovered today that TCM has been deleted from my cable line-up and I'm told I'll have to add yet another service to get it back. Notification was given, I'm told, at the Xfinity website and by e-mail. So I repeat, they've had my e-mail address wrong for years and their website is as user-friendly as an out of control chain-saw. I have just a basic cable package, and TCM has been a part of that package forever. Of course, so have all those Spanish channels, Korean Channels, home shopping channels, various religious channels, that I never watch. I live in the metro Atlanta area where Turner television originated, and I find this absurd. But like so many things these days, I'm stuck with it. I'm retired, old, on a fixed income, and just an almost 40 year customer. TCM was one of the few channels I really enjoyed. But as Harry Truman once remarked, "you want a friend in this life? Buy a dog." 

New Poster

Re: TCM

I never heard of the change until I woke up this morning and TCM is gone.  I called up and canceled my service immediately.  I watch TCM constantly and I can get it elsewhere.  My bill went from 179 to 59 for the same internet package. 

I guess I was paying Comcast 120 a month to watch TCM.  So glad to cancel.  

New Poster

You can watch TCM live without cable with one of these streaming services: fuboTV, Hulu With Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV Now, PlayStation Vue, YouTube TV or AT&T WatchTV.

Frequent Visitor

Re: TCM

Comcast NEVER contacted me by email or mail.  I found out when I was up late and I turned to TCM early this morning and it was gone.  TCM is one of the few channels that I love.  All that sport mess, I have no use for.  I don't even care for sports.  WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I'M NEVER GOING TO LOOK AT?  COMCAST, YOU'RE SO MONEY HUNGRY.  WHOMEVER CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA, I HOPE THEY GET EVERYTHING COMING TO THEM AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.  COMCAST SHOULD WANT TO KEEP CUSTOMERS.  I SEE THAT THEY DON'T, AND THEY DON'T CARE EITHER.

New Poster

They must not want me as a customer

New Poster

I am also very upset with this move. True to their word, the channel disappeared from my available channels today. This was one of my most watched channels but I will not increase my subscription cost which is too high already. I have already complained that the FETV channel is gone. These were the cleaner channels available for viewing.

New Poster

Just another way for Comcast to CHARGE MORE MONEY......I have other ways to watch TCM and plan to do so!!!  Moving to a "sports entertainment" channel is insane and a ploy.  How about moving the home shopping channels, BET, and all the Spanish channels to their own packages!?.....probably won't ever happen since those channels sell their services to Comast on the cheap or free.....

The bottom line......their mantra......CHARGE MORE for LESS SERVICE....cable TV companies your time is fast approaching and there will come a day (I hope soon) when you are a dinosaur!