jj_argo's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 5th, 2021 8:00 AM

Closed

Typo in Guide channel 654

CBS nationally has "CBS This Morning" starting at 6:59 AM MST Monday thru Friday. Our local Denver station has their local program "CBS4 This Morning" starting at 4:59 AM M-F. Xfinity works OK M-Th but has a typo in the Guide for every Friday in that someone forgot to put the "4" in the local channel's listing. If one looks at our Denver Guide on any Friday it states that "CBS This Morning" begins at 4:59 and again at 6:59 which is incorrect. Please pass this message on to someone with the power to add the digit 4 to the 4:59 AM show so we Xfinity customers record the correct show.

Thanks you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

39 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We suspect this is an upstream issue related to the TV listings that are supplied to us, and are working to get it resolved as quickly as possible. 

Official Employee

• 

39 Messages

3 years ago

Hello. I've been advised that the incorrect listing has been updated. You should no longer have issues with the CBS4 This Morning series recording. But if you do, please let me know.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

It's fixed. Thanks for forwarding my message to the proper office.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here