TCM

Mort2
New Poster

TCM

Can I watch TCM without buying the entire Sports and Entertainment package

jmr1959
Regular Contributor

Re: TCM

TCM has 'curated' content on HBO Max, so if you can get to that somehow, either by getting HBO through Comcast, or by subscribing directly, then you won't have to get the Sports package.

I have HBO though my Comcast Triple play package, but since the HBO Max app on the Comcast box isn't quite ready for prime time yet I watch it though my Roku, whose app is fully functional.

My wife is a big TCM fan, and seems very satisfied with its content on HBO Max.

ComcastDena
Official Employee

Re: TCM

I would be happy to assist you with the current promotions to have the content you want added to the account. I know even in my own household we love having more channels to have the most to watch. To assist you further please send me a private message and include your full name and service address, so I can assist you. Send me a private message by clicking my profile name (ComcastDena), then click "Send a message". Thank you for your continued patience, and I hope to hear from you soon!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!