Community Forum

Starz

Highlighted
New Poster

Starz

When did Starz get removed from my line up that I have been paying for at least a couple of years?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Starz

It was removed from all plans late last year. Comcast also stopped carrying many of the Encore channels. Starz is now only available as a stand-alone subscription. Depdending on your plan, Starz was replaced by Epix and Encore was replaced by Screenpix.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Starz

I also am being asked for a Starz subscription. As of 21 July 2020, the Premier plan on the xfinity website still lists Starz as part of the Premier plan.

It is listed in the Premier Channel plan displayed while I am logged into my account and it is also listed as part of the Premier Channel plan when I look on the website without logging in to my account.

I brought the subscription issue up with support in April 2020 and was told that the access problem was being fixed. My Starz access was restored and was working. 

It has now stopped working again.

I noticed that my May 2020  billing statement had Starz included at no charge.

But my June 2020 billing statement only listed access for 01 - 17 July 2020.

Again, if Starz is no longer part of the Premier Channel plan, why wasn't I told this when I called support back in April 2020?    Why is Starz still advertisted as part of the Premier Channel plan?