Community Forum

Sports on pay-per-view

christine1717
New Poster

Sports on pay-per-view

I would like to buy the UFC fight that starts at 10:00 p.m. tonight It's on ESPN plus. Can I watch this through my Xfinity?
Rustyben
Expert

Re: Sports on pay-per-view

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastMichael
Official Employee

Re: Sports on pay-per-view

Greetings, @christine1717! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize for the delay in response as I know the fight has come and gone. For future reference, UFC has signed an exclusive deal with ESPN+ that their fights can only be shown through the ESPN+ app. I certainly apologize for the inconvenience with this. Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!