Community Forum

Since when do I need to subscribe to the STARZ Westerns Channel?

Highlighted
New Poster

Since when do I need to subscribe to the STARZ Westerns Channel?

Why do I now need to subscribe to the STARZ Westerns Channel, when I've been getting it without a subscription since I became an Xfinity subscriber?

Samuel Dupree

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Since when do I need to subscribe to the STARZ Westerns Channel?

If you were getting it without a subscription, they a) found out and corrected their mistake or b) it was included with your subscription and on Oct 27th (as found on your billing statement) it was removed and it was no longer included in your subscription...

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Since when do I need to subscribe to the STARZ Westerns Channel?

Hi, OrbitalMechanic. I would like to look up your channel lineup, that way we can answer your question and see what we can do to help. Please send me a PM with your first and last name, we can go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!