Community Forum

Screenpix channels incorrect listings.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Screenpix channels incorrect listings.

The listings are currently incorrect on all Screenpix channels except Screenpix westerns. I messaged customer service late this afternoon and I got them to forward my message to management or programming. I hope this gets fixed asap as this will surely annoy people using their DVR's to record programs on those channels.  I am in New Jersey.

IS anyone else experiencing this? check your screenpix channels if you have them and let comcast know.

Thank You

Highlighted
Most Valued Poster

Re: Screenpix channels incorrect listings.

My listing are correct, but the times are off by a few minuts. Right now on SPXAS (ScreenPix Action) is say Trackdon in on at 8:35am but it's showing the credits of the last movie currently at 8:40am.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi! Thank you for posting here. We wanted to check in on this. Are you both still noticing inconsistencies with the guide data for this network?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Where can I even get channel listings to show where ScreenPix is supposed to be?  Here in Palm Beach County, the Xfinity offices don't have any channel guides that include ScreenPix and the people in their storefront offices say they don't know when channel guides will be available!