Community Forum

One America News Network

Highlighted
New Poster

One America News Network

OWhen will you add One America News Network to your line-up...this is a terrible omission!  Not happy

Highlighted
Expert

Re: One America News Network

@CFC234 wrote:

OWhen will you add One America News Network to your line-up...this is a terrible omission!  Not happy

Probably wn't happen any time soon.  People have been requesting this for around 5 (+) years now.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

OAN

I want to watch OAN : One American News ..why is it not available on Comcast? Why is Comcast letting people switch to AT&T that carries OAN..I have to switch cable providers?
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: OAN

For Comcast, if they don’t want to carry a channel, they’ll call it a business decision. As a consumer, you do whatever you feel is necessary

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I just subscribed to Xfinity and find out that they don't have OAN, I STILL HAVE 30 DAY TO CANCEL AND I'M CONSIDERING DUE TO NOT GETTING OAN.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Why did you subscribe without first checking out what channels were available?

Highlighted
New Poster

I know they are doing their best to eliminate any channel that is conservative. Comcast is a member of the cabal that is trying to control everyone!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Verizon has it. Try to connect with them.