Community Forum

Newsmax

Highlighted
New Poster

Newsmax

Trying to get newsmax on channel 1115 but it says need to subscribe. How do I do that

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Newsmax

@C_kelly1 wrote:

Trying to get newsmax on channel 1115 but it says need to subscribe. How do I do that

would you run the Xfinity my account app first, and select TV and then the view channel lineup link. is channel 1115 shown to be in your subscription? are all of your other channels available on your X1 set top box shown available on that list?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I have been watching newsmax for a While with no issues. I just tried to turn it on today and all of a sudden it says that i need to subscribe. What happened?
Highlighted
Expert

@Jhkenns wrote:
I have been watching newsmax for a While with no issues. I just tried to turn it on today and all of a sudden it says that i need to subscribe. What happened?

was this on your set top box or a computer browser or smartphone/tablet? did you go to channel 1115 ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!