Community Forum

NewsMax disappeared

Highlighted
New Poster

NewsMax disappeared

I was watching NewsMax. My box was working slow when I was trying to delete some programs so I restarted it. Now.... Newsmax is gone. Why would it just disappear like that?
Surly it's not because they're currently the ONLY news network not calling the presidency yet is it? It is pretty weird though!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: NewsMax disappeared

@BillyB5 wrote:
I was watching NewsMax. My box was working slow when I was trying to delete some programs so I restarted it. Now.... Newsmax is gone. Why would it just disappear like that?
Surly it's not because they're currently the ONLY news network not calling the presidency yet is it? It is pretty weird though!

did you tune to channel 1115? does channel work on s smart phone/tablet?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Newsmax disappeared after I was on another channel. It shows in my ‘recent’ but if I select it, it takes me to CNBC. It no longer shows in the listings either.
Highlighted
Expert

@Ardansharp wrote:
Newsmax disappeared after I was on another channel. It shows in my ‘recent’ but if I select it, it takes me to CNBC. It no longer shows in the listings either.

use thex xfinity myaccount app on a smart phone/tablet and go to the TV tab. select view channel lineup. do you see channel 1115 ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

It disappeared off mine and my mother's accounts. We had just found the station and love it now its sending me to cnbc
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: NewsMax disappeared/OAN

They don't. I wish they did.

Highlighted
New Poster

It was doing the same thing to me for a couple of days. NewsMax is back on for me now.