Community Forum

New Court Tv Channel

Highlighted
New Poster

New Court Tv Channel

Will xfinity carry the new Court Tv network that starts May 1, 2019? If so what channel will it be on?
New Poster

Re: New Court Tv Channel

I sure hope they do I keep checking this website and I have called a few times but I haven’t heard anything as of yet Comcast if you’re reading this please bring back the new Court Tv! It’s also my favorite channel
New Poster

what channel is Court TV on

Court TV started today, what channel is comcast carrying it on

Regular Contributor

Re: what channel is Court TV on

Click Here to go to the Court TV station list website, then enter your ZIP code and cable provider (Xfinity/Comcast, located near the bottom of the list).

When I do it with my ZIP code, it tells me that Comcast will add it on November 1. Meanwhile, it is streaming on courttv.com and there is a Court TV channel on Roku and Amazon FireStick.

Diamond Problem Solver

As far as I know, it’s not carried yet

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

According to that website it will be on 354 starting november 1st 2019.

New Poster

It’s on channel 438 in Boca Raton, airing since May 8

New Poster

What channel court to is on
New Poster

COURT TV

I was very excited to hear about the relaunch of court tv on May 8th, 2019 only to find out its not available on my line up.  Can you please tell me if and when it will be available?

Valued Contributor

Re: COURT TV

@PENTICO wrote:

I was very excited to hear about the relaunch of court tv on May 8th, 2019 only to find out its not available on my line up.  Can you please tell me if and when it will be available?

Channel Finder here:

https://iwantmycourttv.com/

My area says November 2019

Valued Contributor

@Masterl099 wrote:
What channel court to is on

Channel Finder here: https://iwantmycourttv.com/

My area says November 2019

Valued Contributor

@CCAndrew wrote:
As far as I know, it’s not carried yet

Some areas are still being worked on. The channel finder https://iwantmycourttv.com/  says November 2019

New Poster

This is the response I get when I put my zipcode in on courttv.com

Unfortunately, Court TV is not available on Xfinity/Comcast.

New Poster

I want my Court Tv!

Hey, I can't find Court Tv! Please add this to the channel line-up so I can watch all the must-see trials. Thank You!
New Poster

Court TV

Will u be bring court TV back and what channel will it be on
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Court TV

Per previous posts and the Court TV website, most cable/satellite providers will start carrying it in November. Why the long wait? Probably some contract limitations with the broadcast stations.

Official Employee

Hi everyone. As andyross stated, the reason sometimes these things take so long is due to contracts and word from the station that braodcasts the channel. We do applicate all of your patience in this matter. Thank you for porviding feedback and for being a valued Comcast customer. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

COURT TV

You don't have COURT TV! PLEASE add the network to my channel line-up so I won’t miss out on their live trial coverage. Thanks! #IWantMyCourtTV

Will Comcast start carrying Court TV in the West Ocean City, Maryland area??!!

Regular Contributor

There is already a Court TV thread.

Comcast can't just "add" CourtTV as it is an over-the-air station. There has to be a station in your area that carries it as one of its subchannels. If one exists, then you can ask Comcast to add that particular channel. The other thread has a link to Court TV's website page where you can see what channels in your state are carrying it.

Official Employee

Re: I want my Court Tv!

Hello all,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm not sure if we carry Court TV channel but I can double check your channel lineup. You can also check your lineup here: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup. If we don't carry that channel - I will be happy to pass along your feedback. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Our content teams work daily to bring you the best, most expansive programming possible. In some cases, however, certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from carrying particular television episodes, series, or even channels. We’re always evaluating our catalog as our customer’s needs change, so this content may become available in the future.

New Poster

I'm looking for the court TV channel on Xfinity
Official Employee

Hi Cah91mkh,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

New Poster

court tv

when will xfinity carry court tv chanel

Expert

Re: court tv

@jackie3762 wrote:

when will xfinity carry court tv chanel

I have recently seen Court TV being carried as a sub-channel "over the air" which would be free.

May be it will be picked up at a future date.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Silver Problem Solver

There is a thread about it somewhere. Basically, it sounds like Comcast, and other cable companies, will start carrying it in many areas around November 1. Why the delay? Most likely the deals necessary to make agreements with the local stations.

Frequent Visitor

court tv

What can your consumers do to let you know that we WANT OUR COURT TV BACK
Official Employee

Hi everyone. You're welcome to use this link as well: https://www.courttv.com/where-to-watch/. However, we do not have any official communication or details about this network to release just yet. I will let you all know when that changes.

Regular Visitor

Comcast Morgan. I need some help with changing some things on my account can you PM me or tell me how to PM chat is non responsive and seems to not be able to get anything done.   Thank you 

Official Employee

carlndoreen7, you have to post publicly first before you can PM as per our guidelines. I got your PMs and will respond to you there.

Regular Visitor

Hi I am posting publicly .I need to downgrade my service. please help. I will send you my info send me a private message so i can send over my info. thank you 

Official Employee

carlndoreen7, glad we were able to get you the plan you wanted! Pleasure speaking with you in private message. Post again if you need further assistance!