Community Forum

NO longer getting CBS 803 in HD, getting all other local channels and others in HD

Highlighted
Contributor

NO longer getting CBS 803 in HD, getting all other local channels and others in HD

Starting about 3 weeks ago, I am unable to watch cbs, ch. 803 in hd. I am able to watch all other locals (such as abc,nbc,fox,etc.) just not cbs (analog ch.3). anyone else having this problem. I don't see how it could be the box, since I am receiving all other hd channels I should.

Reading,pa area.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: NO longer getting CBS 803 in HD, getting all other local channels and others in HD

Is it on the guide? Are you not able to get 803 at all because of an error message?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: NO longer getting CBS 803 in HD, getting all other local channels and others in HD

yes it's on the guide. when I tune to 803, I get a black/distorted screen that I would get if I tried to watch 165 sundance, or 149 movieplex on my hdmi output. I WAS getting this channel in hd until about 3 weeks ago.