Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Movie Plex gone today

they take channels away and still raise the prices, doesn't make sense to me

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: StarsEncore removed

ComcastAmira,

It is not fair to customers who are forced to commit to a package for 24 months, yet you can remove channels from that package and lower it's value at will. If you have agreements that expire and are forced to remove channels from packages, then you should add them back ala carte at no cost to the customer.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: StarsEncore removed

I agree. If we have a contract with Comcast and you take away channels I was paying for you/Comcast should cover the cost to your “loyal” customers!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Losing all StarzEncore channels and MoviePlex

I lost these, too, and my bill went UP $10
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I agree with your sentiments about the StarzEncore channels. I lost channels that I had for years.  (I did not have MoviePlex).  Comcast /Xfinity continually manipulates its channel lineup to force people to pay more money for television.   This is probably why it continues to lose customers at an alarming rate.  I believe C/X is trying to make up its losses on the back of long-time, paying customers. 

When I have called about television specials or deals I receive double talk from agents.  They repeatedly tell me there is nothing they can do unless I give up channels.  I am told I must give up, for example, the ID Channel to reduce my bill.  I live in an apartment building.  I was told that if moved to another unit in the same building that I would lose the ID channel.   There is some dispute between the ID channel and C/X over fees.  This is what an agent told me.   I told the agent that such a dispute should not be customer's problem.  

Television packages and rates should be posted on the company's website.  On 11/15/20, I tried to find information about packages and was directed to a screen that said "Sorry". 

I have also asked about reduced rates for senior citizens.  C/X representatives have told me there are no such things.  There should be. 

I am a shareholder in this corporation and I do approve of the way C/X has treated me and other customers.   They can and should do better. 

I hope Tom Karinshak sees this post. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

There will be a point in time Comcast has more cable cutters as wireless and streaming services take over. For now we are a but a small nuisance for Comcast