Community Forum

Is TVLAND moving to the Sports and Entertainment package in the Chicago area?

Regular Visitor

Is TVLAND moving to the Sports and Entertainment package in the Chicago area?

I saw on my new bill that TVLAND was moving to the S & E package. Is this true and what is the next channel to move? 

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Is TVLAND moving to the Sports and Entertainment package in the Chicago area?

If it’s on your bill it’s true. Stay tuned to your statements for any further changes if/when they occur

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Is TVLAND moving to the Sports and Entertainment package in the Chicago area?

Wow!!!!  That's pretty messed up if it's true!!  Comcast if you keep it up, you're gonna end up with no customers!!  You're not the only video provider our there.  Just sayin....

Regular Visitor

Not moving to Sports and Entertainment.  It's moving to Entertainment, which is actually a tier lower than it is now.  You will no longer need preferred to get it.

Regular Visitor

Thanks for the info. 

Regular Visitor

You're welcome.  Smiley Happy