Community Forum

Investigation Discovery

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Investigation Discovery - Bring it back!!

ID appears to be back.  Check your service to be sure.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Investigation Discovery

it's back. 

Highlighted
New Poster

It is back in the Xfinity lineup.!!!!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

It's back in Atlanta!! We lost it when we changed our package back in February. Checked today and we have it now on channel 893. Yay!!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: No more Investigation discovery!?

I'm in the Atlanta area and had the same issue. Changed our package in February and lost ID. But I checked it today and it's back on channel 893. Yay!!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

We lost it when I changed our package back in February. I was extremely unhappy. But I checked it today and it's back on channel 893.
Highlighted
New Poster

This is odd! I have a new account, as of November 2019. I've been regularly checking for ID Channel and today, I randomly flipped it to ID and I've got it! Woohooo! I hope I get to keep it!!
Highlighted
New Poster

I have it and I'm a newer customer. I had been searching for it for months and it kept saying I have to add it but I couldn't find it to add to my package. Got it as of today- maybe sooner- but I randomly checked today.
Highlighted
New Poster

Hi
So I too was shocked when I switched to Comcast last year from Verizon and learned that the ID channel wasn’t included in the lineup for Comcast. However, two weeks ago I subscribed to Hulu one month free trial and discovered that the ID channel is offered through Hulu!
After the free trial or Hulu ends, I think it’s an extra $20 a month but I’ll pay it as now I have the ID channel.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: ID channel Is Back!!!!!

Back in San Mateo but why aren't we TOLD??  My package is over $250/month, where's the customer service?  

Do we know if this is like a watch-a-thon or preview situation and maybe gone next week?

Highlighted
New Poster

It's back here in MA!! 🔪🔪🔪💉💉💉
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

The ID Investigative Discovery Channel is back on Xfinity/Comcast.  Yippie!  On our channel lineup, it's #899!   Oh, happy day!  

Highlighted
New Poster

I downgraded and lost it a few months back.  Package getting pricey No preium channels.  Now tonight I find that it came back!!! YAY

Highlighted
New Poster

HORRAY!!!   ID Channel is back for me as well here in Southern NJ on 899!!!

We love it!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: ID channel Is Back!!!!!

Same in Chicago! Hallelujah!!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

ID is back, thanks comcast 👍

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Enjoy! 😆

Highlighted
New Poster

What you were told was not true.  I get so tired of Comcast Customer Service agents telling people incorrect information.  

This was one of those disputes between the cable company (Comcast/Xfinity) and the channel.  Nothing more.

Finally things were resolved.  I just found out today, July 11th, 2020.

Accidentally found out, I might add.

I am very happy that they worked things out.  I knew they would.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

It’s back for me too!!! I was livid when I upgraded over a year ago that I would loose that, WE and I think something else... so glad they finally put it back!!! I missed so many episodes it’s not funny!!! I hope you don’t do anything like that ever again XFINITY!!! You had a lot of upset customers... forcing people to sacrifice channels for a better package... that’s crazy... how bout ya take some of the useless channels off... also would be nice if we could hide certain channels (that we don’t get...) I know we can in the guide but I’d like more customization throughout.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Oh and I’m in Maryland... so I guess it’s the east coast first?
Highlighted
Expert

@Chris58369 wrote:
It’s back for me too!!! I was livid when I upgraded over a year ago that I would loose that, WE and I think something else... so glad they finally put it back!!! I missed so many episodes it’s not funny!!! I hope you don’t do anything like that ever again XFINITY!!! You had a lot of upset customers... forcing people to sacrifice channels for a better package... that’s crazy... how bout ya take some of the useless channels off... also would be nice if we could hide certain channels (that we don’t get...) I know we can in the guide but I’d like more customization throughout.

Those channels might be "useless" to you in your package, but they might not be so useless to someone else.  Those packages are put together for a broad spectrum of the population.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

It's back. At least I have it back.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I wish we could choose the channels we wanted tho... Maybe one day we will have flexible packages 🤷🏻‍♂️ Who knows... Wish we could do that... who needs all those sport channels 🤷🏻‍♂️ Why we have to pay a regional sports fee? If I could I’d have em drop sports from my package... And I’d even pay a little extra if they could get rid of all these commercials... I basically record all my shows so I can skip the commercials... thank god for that option that lets you fast forward (where it’s yellow I believe) hit it once it goes to commercials and it skips to the next part of the show...
Highlighted
New Poster

It's Back!!!     Finally!      If Xfinity advertised its return, I sure mised it.   

Thank you Xfinity!! 

Highlighted
New Poster

I live in PA and have been checking for months for ID to be back in the line up. It’s back! Finally.